Cards For Sale

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Darling Baby



Happy Hump Day Peeps!!

they have a great sketch challenge this week.



I love a sketch challenge.

I decided to use my Fable Friends stamp set.
I wasn't sure where I was going with this card but knew I waned to use
the  adorable bunny. He/She is my favorite in the set.


I stamped the image with black stazon and colored 
with my aqua painter and ink pads.

I used Balmy Blue and a bit of Flirty Flamingo inks. 
I fussy cut him out and sit it aside to make the rest of the card.


The base of my card is Thick Whisper White and then a layer of Balmy Blue.
I then embossed another piece of white with my Subtle EF.

I used a piece of Gingham DSP from he Gingham Gala paper pad.
I matted it wih Balmy Blue card stock.

I die cut a few elements from the Wonderful Floral framelits.
I die cut some leaves with Balmy Blue and white.
The oval piece is also in the same framelit set.
I added the bunny to the oval with dimensionals and then tucked the other pieces
behind and around the bunny.



I decide to go with the Darling Baby sentiment.

I finished up with a few rhinestones.
Thanks for coming by!

Vicki




2 comments:

Wendy said...

So stinkin cute, Vicki! Love all the amazing elements on this card and that adorable bunny! He definitely steals the show!! Great take on the sketch, too! Happy Hump Day, my friend! :)

Heather said...

Oh Vicki - just so sweet! Those layers look adorable over the gingham, with Peter right on top! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!