Cards For Sale

Friday, March 22, 2019

Hello Spring


Happy Friday Peeps!!

Today's card features the sketch this week at 

I love the ducks in the Fable Friend stamp set and that was
my jumping off point for my card.
I stamped the three ducks three times onto some thick whisper white
and colored with my aqua painter
I used Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green and Highland Heather.


I fussy cut out each one and added them with dimensionals to my die cut circles.
I then added the circles to my DSP with dimensionals as well.
The DSP is from the Gingham Gala pack.
I matted my DSP with a piece of Highland Heather card stock.


My sentiment comes from the retired Hello Easter stamp set.
I added a few little sequins and rhinestones to finish it up.

I always finish the inside of my card:


I don't always add a stamped image, unless I have something extra, this large duck was 
originally intended to add to the front when I was first imagining my card but it didn't work out so inside she went. :)

Thanks for coming by!

Vicki

 

6 comments:

Wendy said...

SO stinkin adorable...inside & out! Your coloring is outstanding, Vicki! Great job with the sketch!!!

Gerry said...

This is way too cute!! This layout will be perfect for my great-granddaughter's first Easter. Thanks for the inspiration.

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! That is A LOT of cutting!! This card came out fabulous. I love all your images and the purple. GREAT design!

Judy Rozema said...

Wow! What a lot of work! Amazing results with your adorable duckies! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jacquie Southas said...

These geese are too fun! Love the gingham background. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Karren said...

These ducks are just the cutest! Such an adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.