Cards For Sale

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Thank You Very Much


Hello Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the challenge this week at 

 
 I took my inspiration from the from the green gingham and of course, the flowers.

I started by stamping the Buffalo Plaid Background stamp with 
Pear Pizzazz onto some whisper white card stock.
I eventually decide while putting my card together to just use a portion of the BG piece.

I used thick whisper white for my base and then embossed another piece of white
with the Corrugated EF.
I then took a strip of my green Buffalo plaid piece and cut the "V" in the bottom.
I added this piece to the corrugated embossed panel.


I used the Bloom by Bloom stamp set for my flower along with 
Highland Heather and Pear Pizzazz inks. 
I then fussy cut my flower ou and added it to my die cut circle.
I used two strands of twine, pulled from the white flax ribbon, to wrap around my corrugated
piece and tied a bow to the side.
I then added the circle/flower piece with dimesionals.

My sentiment is from the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set and 
I stamped it with Highland Heather ink.

I finished it up with a few sequins.

Thank you for coming by today.

Vicki
 
 

 


2 comments:

Gerry said...

This is so pretty Vicki. I love that embossing folder, what brand is it?

Wendy said...

So pretty!!! Your card looks just like the inspiration piece, Vicki! Love that beautiful flower and the Buffalo Check together! Such springy colors! Amazing card as always! :)