Cards For Sale

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Congratulations


Happy Thursday Peeps!

I have had another busy week of work and not much crafting time.
I did get a chance to sit for a bit and I made this card.
I used three challenges for my inspiration.

First I did a loose interpretation of the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches 

As you can see I flipped it.

The challenge at The Paper Players
is a fun "Spring Fever" challenge.

 

I am using gingham, from the Gingham Gala pack.


The pretty flowers come from the Bloom by Bloom set.
I used Night of Navy and Balmy Blue inks.

My sentiment is from the Bouquet Bunch stamp set.

I stamped it with Night of Navy ink on a scrap piece of card stock.
I hand cut the end in a banner and added it to my card with some dimensionals. 

The base of the card is thick whisper white and then another 
layer of white that I die cut with one of the dies from the rectangle framelits.



 I used he Basket Weave EF and added a piece of blue gingham DSP.

The flowers are fussy cut out and added with dimensionals.
I used a few leaves that was cut from a die in the Wonderful Floral framelits.

I finished with a few little rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by!

Vicki



 

7 comments:

Wendy said...

This is so pretty, Vicki! I love those pretty blue flowers! Goes so nicely with the basket weave embossing! This is also a fun sketch, might have to try my hand at it! LOL Nope, I am fresh out of WW cardstock! Boo!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Vicki! This card so perfectly meshes with all three challenges! I love the flowers against the gingham and the basket weave embossing. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

A perfect trifecta of challenges, and you had me at blue...no, maybe it was the basketweave...no, maybe it was the gingham! Love it all! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

Amy O said...

I love the combination of the basket weave and gingham on this pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Kim S said...

The sketch works beautifully sideways! I love the patterns and textures behind those sweet flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

I love this trio of sweet flowers. The gingham makes a perfect match for them. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Neat take on the sketch- love the vertical circle elements. The colors, gingham and basket weave all come together for such a pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!