Cards For Sale

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

SUO....Hello Beautiful


Happy Tuesday Peeps!!

Today brings a new challenge at the SUO Challenges.

We have a fun color challenge for you this time.

Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green and Pool Party 
with the optional color of Mango Melody.


I opted out of the optional color and just went with the 
Lovely Lipstick, Pool Party and Granny Apple Green.

I pulled out my Climbing Rose set to begin my card.
Let's face it, if I could make a flower type card every time I stamp I would be in heaven. LOL!

I stamped my image and colored with lovely lipstick for the flowers and granny apple green for the leaves. I used Pool Party around he flower image 
I used my new Rectangle Stitched dies to cut out my panel.

I also stamped a couple of Butterflies from the Butterfly Gala set and used the matching punch to cut them out.
I colored these two little guys with pool party and granny apple green.  
T he base of my card is Lovely Lipstick card stock.
Then another layer of Lovely Lipstick that I embossed with the Lace Dynamic EF.

I added the image rectangle to my base piece with dimesionals.
I cut a strip of Basic Black to emboss my sentiment on to.
The sentiment is from the Butterfly Gala set.


I stamped and fussy cut out  a few of the leaves to add over the edges of my design.
I then finished up with a few basic rhinestones. 

Be sure to head over to the SUO Challenge Blog, we would love it if you joined us.

Thanks for stopping by.

Vicki


2 comments:

Marlene said...

You do a wonderful job with flowers. this is a gorgeous card.

Wendy said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love this from your coloring of those beautiful flowers right down to that embossed panel! WOWZERS! Nice job! :)