Cards For Sale

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Happy Anniversary


Hello Peeps!!!

 For my card today I am using this week's sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch.






I am using the great Bloom by Bloom stamp set. I love these small flowers.

I stamped a few in Flirty Flamingo and Lovely Lipstick.

My leaf stamp is from the Beautiful Bouquet set.
I used Granny Apple Green for them.



 I used another stamp in the Bloom by Bloom set for the small Daffodil Delight dots.

The sentiment is from the Beautiful Bouquet set.
I stamped it with Black Memento Ink.





I had planned on making a single layer card but, as usual, I smeared a bit of ink while stamping my flowers so I trimmed down the panel and mated it with a piece of Flirty Flamingo card stock.


I added this to a thick Whisper White base.
I finished with a few sequins from the Gingham Gala Sequins pack.

Thanks for coming by!

Vicki

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Such a pretty card, Vicki! Really love all the white space! It just makes your flowers pop all the more! Awesome color combo and just perfect for an anniversary card! Well done! Happy Sunday, my friend! :)