Cards For Sale

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dynamic Duos.....Happy Birthday Wishes



Happy Tuesday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card made using the color challenge this week on the Dynamic Duos Blog.


I chose Old Olive for my second color.
I used the Blossom Party Die for my flowers and The lattice die for the piece my flowers are mounted on. The piece behind the lattice is embossed with the new Lacy Brocade EF.

The DSP on here is from a Simply Sent kit.
I used the bird punch for my old olive leaves. 
I added some basic pearls to the flower centers and on the lattice piece. 
The sentiment comes from the Petite Pairs stamp set.

Well, that is it from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki



14 comments:

Linda Scott said...

Very pretty card Vicki. I love Cherry Cobbler & paper too ha!

GardenOfDaisies said...

This card is gorgeous!

Marisa said...

Love the flowers and the lattice over the embossed BG! Fabulous card :)

Kitty A. said...

You really are a creative genius! Such a lovely card with tons of detail. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

Shannon White said...

Wow Vicki! this is so PRetty and Cherry and Sweet all at the same time! Love your Wonderful layered flowers and all the yummy texture too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Patricia said...

Just Beautiful, Vicki! I have to look for this Blossoms die, I have never noticed it I guess. Love those flowers!

Conniecrafter said...

Love the embossing behind the die and your flowers pop against it beautifully

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! Those flowers are so lovely, and I love the 'lattice' behind them on the embossed panel. Fantastic job with the colors! Glad you could join Dynamic Duos this week. ;-)

Susan Joyce said...

Totally delightful Vicky, love every design element you used. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

Lisa Elton said...

This just makes me smile Vicki...SO PRETTY! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

Allisa said...

Love the layers. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Just gorgeous, Vicki! I love the lattice and all of the pretty pearl accents. So glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week! :)

Chick Stamp Magnet said...

I simply love this!

Sarah said...

Very pretty! Love it!