Cards For Sale

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Easter Greetings


Hello Peeps!!!

Over at Sunday Stamps they have a great sketch challenge 
to celebrate their 200th challenge.





I pulled out the amazing Fable Friends stamp set and got busy with this sketch.

The base of my card is thick whisper white and then I used another layer
 of white that I matted with Daffodil Delight card stock


I used a piece of DSP from the Gingham Gala pack on the side. I then die cut
the trellis with leaves in white. This die is so nice, it comes from the Wonderful Floral Framelits.
I also die cut the piece that my bunny is mounted on with white. It also comes from the Wonderful Floral Framelits. 


I stamped my rabbit with Black Stazon on thick whisper white.
I colored her with just a bit of Flirty Flamingo in the ears and Daffodil Delight for her little jacket.
I used my light gray marker for a bit of shading.
I then fussy cut her out and added it to my die cut piece with dimensionals.

The sentiment is from the Fable Friends set and is stamped with Memento Black ink.

I finished up with a few litle sequins and rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki
 


.


 

9 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is super-cute, Vicki!!

Melissa Grant said...

Yellow & White...wow! Love how your card came together! Your bun looks great in yellow and great on gingham! Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS :)

stampwithamyk said...

What a sweet design! I love your bunny with the gingham background. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Wendy said...

Love everything about this card, Vicki! Awesome job! :)

Heather said...

Adorable bunny, Vicki, and he looks so cool with all the diecut details! Just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Monika Reeck said...

Very Cute bunny Vicki
and I love all Die Cut too on your card...sweet added
and lovely color combo
Cute Bunny card

Many thanks for using my sketch on our 200th Birthday Callenge at Sunday Stamps.
If you visiting my Blog Post I have giveaway and send to all around the world
for Ladies in the USA my other DT teamie has also giveaway :)
dont miss it
Hugs
Monika

Lisa said...

This is SO adorable! I love the yellow paired just with the white!

Thanks for joining our 200th challenge celebration at Sunday Stamps!

Claire Broadwater said...

Vicki, this is adorable! I love the yellow and white gingham and that little bunny is precious! SO happy you joined our 200th challenge at Sunday Stamps! XX

Annette Elliott said...

Vicki, your Easter bunny card dressed in yellow is so adorable! Thank you so much for joining our 200th challenge at Sunday Stamps!