Cards For Sale

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Rainbow Happy Birthday


Hello Peeps!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the challenge this week at 





I used my Happy Birthday Die again.

I die cut the Happy Birthday twice with white card sock and then once with a piece of DSP from
the How Sweet It Is pack,
I glued all these together to make a thicker die cut.


I stared my card with a base of thick Whisper White and then a layer of Highland Heather.
I then use another piece of white and embossed it with the Subtle EF.

I added my sentiment to the card with dimensionals,  cutting them into tiny pieces and putting them behind the thicker parts of the die cut.

I die cut two small birds that came from the Well Said die set.
I added them o he card with dimensionals as well.


I finished up with a few sequins.

Thanks for coming by.

Vicki




3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a clean and cute card, Vicki! I love how you built up the sentiment. It really stands out. Plus, the paper you used works so well with the rainbow challenge. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

Wendy said...

Love this card, Vicki! It's so pretty and what a simple idea!

Claire Broadwater said...

Vicki, I love your beautiful rainbow sentiment! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX