Cards For Sale

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Freshly Made Happy Birthday


Hello Peeps!!

Today I have a card to share that uses the sketch this week at  

I am using the To a Wild Rose stamp set. Love it so much!
I stamped the flower with black stazon onto thick Whisper White card stock.
I colored with my aqua painter using Lovely Lipstick ink.

The leaves are colored with Pear Pizzazz ink.


My sentiment is from the Piece of Cake stamp set.

The Flower is mounted on the DSP piece, which comes from the Everything is Rosy product line, with dimensionals. 
I used a piece of Melon Mambo behind the DSP and add it to the card base
 with more dimensionals.
The leaves are cut apart and glued in separately in and around the flower.



I finished up my card by adding some rhinestones to the flower center and 
adding some white twine and tying a bow.

Thanks for coming by today.

Vicki


 


5 comments:

Allisa said...

Stunning card, love the flower!

Wendy said...

WOW! You know how much I love this big flower, Vicki! Such a great layout and just perfect with that beautiful rose! Well done! :)

Amy O said...

Your coloring is always gorgeous, and this card is no exception. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Beautiful card design!!!

Jen Timko said...

This is another stunner! That flower is so pretty and your details are just perfect! So glad to see you this week at FMS!