Cards For Sale

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Vibrant Vases.....Birthday


 Happy Sunday Peeps!!

Today's card features the Vibrant Vases stamp set and my interpretation
of the sketch this week at 





I love working with the sketches on this challenge blog, they almost always stretch me 
way beyond my comfort zone. Which is a good thing.
I pulled out the Vibrant Vases stamp set, I won this set awhile back and 
had not used it. But when looking at the sketch I thought that vases might work
for the rectangles.
I first stamped the flower images onto some scrap thick whisper white with
black stazon ink,
I then colored with my water brush and ink pads using Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz.
I then stamped the Vases with Soft Sky ink and fussy cut out everything.
 There is a matching punch to this set, I will have to get that soon.
The base of the card is thick whisper white followed by a piece of Basic Black card stock.
I then used another piece of whisper white and embossed with the Subtle EF.
I added a strip of Basic Black across the embossed piece to "sit" my vase on.


My sentiment comes from the You're Inspiring stamp set. I stamped it before embossing.
I finished up with some basic rhinestones and pearls.

Thanks for coming by today.

Vicki
 

 


1 comment:

Wendy said...

How cool! I saw this sketch and had no idea where to start with it but you hit this one out of the park, Vicki! Love how you used the vases and tilted some to accommodate the sketch! Your coloring is always superb! A job well done! TFS and have a great day! :)