Cards For Sale

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Thank You for the Birds


Happy Saturday Peeps!!

Popping in here with another card I made.
This one using the Beautiful Free As A Bird stamp set.
See? I can make a card that isn't ALL Flowers.....LOL!!!

I do think this set is amazing...don't you?
The birds are so nice to color,
I used Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake and just a touch of Calypso Coral.
The leaves are colored with Pear Pizzazz, the branch is Crumb Cake and some 
Calypso Coral for the tiny flowers.
I then washed the sky in with some Balmy Blue.


I die cut the birds out using one of the Stitched Nested Label Dies.
The base of he card is Daffodil Delight and then a layer of Whisper White
and then another layer of  Daffodil Delight that is embossed
with the Tufted EF.

I wrapped some white twine around the middle layer and tied a bow.
The main image piece is added to the card with dimensionals.



My sentiment is from the same set and is
stamped ono a piece of Basic Black with Versamark
Ink and then embossed with white embossing powder.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Vicki




3 comments:

Wendy said...

Miss Vicki, your killing me with all these beautiful cards you've been cranking out! Love the pretty colors of this one and the awesome embossed background layer! Your coloring is just fabulous, as always! Love, love, love! TFS and have a happy day! :)

Nora Noll said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love the shape of the white panel and the gorgeous coloring of the birds. Such a beautiful card!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the soft color of Daffodil Delight and your lovely coloring of the birds. The embossed layer and the label die really make a lovely card.