Cards For Sale

Friday, June 28, 2019

Magnolia Celebrate


Happy Friday Peeps!

Today's share is my third in my Good Morning Magnolia Series.

I used Mossy Meadow for my card base on this one.
Followed that with a piece of Whisper White and 
a piece of DSP from the Magnolia Lane pack.
I used another piece of Mossy Meadow and
die cut a piece for my flower using the Stitched Nested Label Dies
I added this to the base with dimensionals and then added my flower with dimensionals as well.


My sentiment comes from he Band Together stamp set.
I stamped with Black Memento ink and die cut it using a die from the
Detailed Band die set.
I added it to he card with dimensionals and glue.




I finished this one with just a few basic rhinestones.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.
I hope you are enjoying  Magnolia cards and if you need any supplies
I would be happy if you considered purchasing from me.

Vicki



1 comment:

Wendy said...

Another gorgeous creation, Vicki! You really cannot go wrong with this stamp set & paper! Your coloring is always beautiful and I love the layout! Just lovely! TFS Stay cool and have a great day! Hugs~