Cards For Sale

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Magnolia Thanks



Happy Saturday Peeps!!

Today is my final card I made in my Good Morning Magnolia Series.
However, it will not be my final card with this
set, I just love it to much to not use it again.
I do have a couple of Simple cards coming up that is not waercolored
and may appeal to you if coloring is not your thing. :)

This card features the other flower in the set, the bud.
It is just as gorgeous and a lot easier to color.
Takes just a bit of color at the base and where the petals overlap each other
There is a die for this flower in the die set as well.

I tucked in a few pieces of dyed Mossy Meadow twine at the 
ends of the sentiment piece.


The base of my card is Crumb Cake cardstock.
I  used a piece of the DSP from the Magnolia Lane pack and
matted it with a piece of Whisper White.
I then used a strip of Crumb Cake and embossed it with the Basket Weave embossing folder
I matted that piece with more whisper white and added it to the base.
Next arranged my flower in the strip leaving room for my sentiment piece.

My sentiment is from the Magnolia set and I stamped it with Black Memento Ink
onto Whisper White.
I used a die from the Detailed Bands to die cut the 
sentiment. It was added to the card with 
dimensionals.
I die cut the viney type leaves with Mossy Meadow, they are dies in the Deatiled Bands die as well
and added around the flower buds.



I finished with a few rhinestones on this one a well.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh Vicki, this one also steals the show! I love the soft colors and those pretty magnolia buds with pretty greens! The DSP is beautiful as well! I have enjoyed seeing your Magnolia series this week! A job well done, gf! Have a great day & keep cool! :)

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and the pretty magnolia bud. Your coloring is lovely. TFS