Cards For Sale

Monday, April 29, 2019

With Sympathy




Happy Monday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card made with the sketch this week at





I love a good sketch and this one is great.

I stared with the Petal Palette stamp set.
I stamped the flower with Black Stazon ink and colored with
my aqua painter.
I used Calypso Coral and Old Olive inks 
I used the matching dies to cut out the flowers.


The base of the card is thick whisper white and then a layer of Calypso Coral.
I embossed another piece of whisper white with the Country Floral EF. 

The strip of DSP comes from the Happiness Blooms pack.
I added a strip of Calypso Coral that I stamped another image from the same set 
onto using Calypso Coral ink.


My sentiment comes from the Lasting Lily stamp set.
I finished with a few basic rhinestones.

Thanks for coming by today.

Vicki









7 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, my friend! Love your watercoloring and those roses look amazing! Yes indeed...it's a great sketch! I may just have to play along! LOL Happy Monday! :)

Gerry said...

Another very beautiful card Vickie. Your cards are always so neat & clean.

CherylQuilts said...

What a gorgeous card, Vicki! I love this bouquet and love how you've colored the roses and arranged the layout! It's stunning and will be loved and appreciated! Hugs and love! xoxo

Nora Noll said...

This is stunning!! I LOVE the mix of colors you used!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Beautiful Vicki - the textured background and fussy cut leaves add so much detail and Calypso Coral is one of my favourite colours. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

This is gorgeous, Vicki! I love that textured background, the mix of layers and those gorgeous watercolored flowers are amazing ! So happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love all the pretty layers and the texture from the EF.