Cards For Sale

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Happy Birthday Blooms


 Happy Sunday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card made using the sketch this week at






I pulled out a fave set, the Stampin Up Bloom by Bloom.
I just love this set.

I stamped my flowers using Calypso Coral and the stem are Call Me Clover ink.


The base of the card is thick Whisper White and then another layer of embossed white.
I used he Basket Weave EF.

The DSP on here is from the Happiness Blooms pack.


My sentiment on here is from the All That You Are stamp set.

I finished with a white twine bow.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki

 

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is gorgeous!! I LOVE the flower you used and the fun pattern paper. GREAT design!

Gerry said...

You are the queen of gorgeous, CAS cards. I love this one.

Wendy said...

So pretty, Vicki! Love that Bloom by Bloom set and the DSP! Awesome job with that sketch too!