Cards For Sale

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Daisy Thank You


Happy Wednesday Peeps!

Today I am sharing a card made using the 
Daisy Delight stamp set with matching punch.

Over at the Global Design Project they have a 
Monochromatic Color Challenge:

Any color, I choose to use white and Granite Gray.

I stamped and punched several of the daisy images and layered them together.
I also stamped the center with Granite and added it to the flower center with
a dimensional. 


I put it aside to make the rest of the card.
I used the Buffalo Check and Granite Gray ink on Whisper White card stock for my background
piece. I matted with a piece of Granite Gray card stock.

I die cut several leaves from the Wonderful Floral dies with the granite gray as well.
I also die cut a few leaves with Vellum card stock.
The base of the card is thick Whisper White.
I used a strip of Vellum across the middle and added my flower and leaves onto it.


The sentiment is from the Daisy set and is tamped with Granite Gray onto Whisper White.
I added it to he card with dimensionals. 
I finished with a few rhinestones.

Thanks for coming by.

Vicki






1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow, so pretty! I have always loved the Daisy set and really need to pull it out and use it! Have you seen the new Daisy set coming in the new catty? SO STINKIN CUTE! Love the colors of this and the use of the vellum! Definitely a Vicki style of card! :)