Cards For Sale

Monday, April 1, 2019

Just A Note


Happy Monday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card made using the
 sketch this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!






I had grabbed this set, Home To Roost, on my last order.
It had not really been one I had initially wanted, but the sentiments are nice and I had already gotten the other SAB items I wanted.
Glad I did get it, the rooster is so cool, don't you think?

I stamped him with black stazon on thick whisper whie and colored with my aqua painter.
 I used Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and retired Chocolate Chip.
I fussy cut him out and put aside to make the rest of the card.


I used thick whisper white for my base and then another layer of 
white that I embossed with the Subtle EF. 

I used some burlap ribbon that I pulled the edges across the top of my card for
her horizontal element in the sketch.
I then added a few loose strands of white twine pulled from the Flax Ribbon.

I then added the rooster to the piece with dimensionals.


The sentiment is from the same set and is stamped with Black memento ink.
I die cut using a die from the Rectangle die set.
I finished it up with a few sequins from my stash.

Thanks for coming by!

Vicki

 


4 comments:

Wendy said...

Such a great card, Vicki! Love the rooster set although I have not done much with it. It will stay in my collection because I really like the sayings, too! Love your coloring of the rooster and that burlap panel! :)

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I love this Vicki! Beautifully clean and great attention to details!

Jaydee said...

Vicki
this is fabulous. what a great take on the sketch. Beautifully colored, too! It immediately caught my eye in the gallery
Jaydee

Allisa said...

Love this card! The strip of burlap is perfect touch!