Cards For Sale

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Daisy Happy Birthday



Happy Saturday Peeps!

Today I am sharing a card made using the Freshly Made Sketches.



I am using my MFT daisy dies whilst I await for my daisy punch and set to arrive. LOL!

I die cut two of both sizes and layered them up.
I added a daffodil delight center.

The base of my card is Pool Party and hen another layer of 
Pool Party cut with one of the rectangle dies.

I added a strip of yellow gingham from the the Gingham Gala DSP pack.


The sentiment is from the Hand Delivered set.

Thanks for stopping by.

Vicki



 

4 comments:

Wendy said...

So pretty, Vicki! Love your color choices and that beautiful daisy! The strip of Gingham DSP really makes that flower pop! Wonderful spring card! TFS and have a great weekend! :)

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love that big daisy.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This is definitely a happy card with that amazing daisy! It really just jumps off the page! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim S said...

Love that big cheerful daisy!! It's wonderful on the Pool Party and gingham! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.