Cards For Sale

Monday, August 12, 2013

The Paper Players......You're too Kind


Happy Monday Peeps!!

I having been enjoying a three day weekend, I had Saturday, Sunday and Monday off work!! I got to do some stamping yesterday and today, along with attending a Baby Shower for my adopted niece, the daughter of my best friend,  she is having her first baby and we are all sooo excited for the arrival of little Miss Amelia.

I took a peek at the challenge this week over at The Paper Players and it is a great color challenge from my sweet blogging friend Sandy:


I really love this color combo after working with it on this card, these colors are so pretty together and of course if I can make a flower type card then I am a happy stamper!!! 


I used the oh so pretty Stampin Up set called "Too Kind", I love this set.
I used Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush on the flower heads and the stems are Pear Pizzazz. 

Thanks for taking a look today and we will talk soon!

Vicki



3 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Vicki I almost used this stamp set for this challenge, too! Love it, I just can't get enough of it, and I really love what you created with it. The little bit of DSP, the ribbon, and the edgelit make it so special. Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week!

Bev said...

Another fab card Vicki, it's simply lovely

Bev x

jaydee said...

Such a pretty card, Vicki. I love that gorgeous bow - it really feels like a bunch of flowers. Sure to bring a smile to the recipient. So glad you joined the Paper Players again this week
Jaydee