Cards For Sale

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Santa's List


I love this new Santa image from Stampin Up in the Holiday Mini. 
It was on my first order from the catalog.

I was so inspired by a card I saw by my sweet blogging friend and fellow Sweet Sunday Stamper Jodi Collins, see here card HERE

The base of my card is Early Espresso card stock and then a layer of  white and the DSP here is from the new Season of Style pack, love this Holiday pack!

I stamped the Santa image using Early Espresso ink onto Whisper White Card stock and used my circle and scallop circle nesties to cut it out.



I used my Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia Die to make the pretty Poinsettia on here using some Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive card stock, I sponged the edges with the coordinating ink. and added a gold sticky pearl to the center. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki



6 comments:

Nancy said...

Just gorgeous card!

Ramona said...

Loved this stamp and love the way you've used it. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing

Conniecrafter said...

cute combo of papers to go with your image and pretty flower too!

Bev said...

Vicki, I love the unusual colours you've made your card in, and it still says Christmas!

Bev x

Terstamper said...

I love the vintage Santa. Lovely card Vickie.

Ter ;)

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous! Love the vintage look!