Cards For Sale

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Blog Candy Winner


Hello Peeps!!

Popping in here quickly to announce the winner of my Blog Candy and to share a card I made this week for the color challenge on Splitcoaststampers.
The colors this week were Crushed Curry, Midnight Muse and Primrose Petals.
I used a favorite stamp set from Stampin Up called "Best of Flowers".
I love the hydrangea in this set. I stamped it twice and colored the head using the Primrose and Crushed Curry inks with my aqua painter.
The leaves were colored with the Crushed Curry and Midnight Muse.


The DSP on here is from the Print Poetry Pack and the Comfort Cafe Pack.
The sentiment is form the retired Happiest Birthday Wishes set. I made a scrunchy bow using some very vanilla seam binding ribbon and added an antique brad to the center. 

Now onto the bog candy winner, Random Org. picked 14 and that was:

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...
What an AWESOME technique and I just LOVE the colors and stamps you used! Beautiful as always!
Thanks so much to all who left a comment and look for some more upcoming blog candy soon!

Talk to you all again soon!

Vicki





3 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous flower card as always, Vicki :) Love the way you coloured the hydrangea :)

Dawn Easton said...

I love when you use that flower! You always colour it beautifully!!! Congrats Jodi!

Cindy Beach said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Vicki!
LOVE the way you used the colors and the hydrangea!