Cards For Sale

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Curtain Call...Birthday Wishes



Happy Hump Day Peeps!!! The weather has been incredibly, unbearably HOT here, can't do anything but hibernate in the air conditioned house!!

Today's card share is made with the Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 24. This week's colors are Early Espresso, very vanilla, pear pizzazz and Peach Parfait.

My card was inspired by this card, I loved how she had done the flowers and little leaves. I used the floral fusion and the little leaves sizziz dies. The base of the card is the early espresso and I followed that with very vanilla and the DS paper is from the Greenhouse Gala DS paper pack. The three strips are made with the peach parfait and I used the square lattice embossing folder on them. I added some very vanilla satin ribbon and the sentiment is from the Watercolor Trio stamp set. I stamped with Early Espresso ink, it is a bit hard to see in the photo but IRL it shows a bit better.

Well, that is all from me today, Thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Another beauty Vicki! LOVE the colors and layout and the layered flower is STUNNING!!

Lois said...

Awesome card! I love the colors and the layout.

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous, Vicki! Fabulous use of this week's Curtain Call colours and your flower is fabulous! Drooling over that EF too - may have to cave and get it earlier than planned LOL!. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :D

Rhonda Langley said...

Beautiful! Love the little strips of paper and your flower "bud".

Sue said...

A great take on the inspiration card Vicki! You have again worked wonders with the colours! Thanks for sharing at Curtain Call again this week! :)

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous, I luv the embossed strips....have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Stacey Schafer said...

my first thought..."this is gorgeous!"...then I see it's the same reaction as many:) thanks for playing the Curtain Call, Vicki!