Cards For Sale

Sunday, August 15, 2010

SSSC81........A Note of thanks





GOOD SUNDAY MORNING PEEPS!!! It's my favorite time of the week, time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Sample

Here is the fabulous sketch Karen has for us this week:




This is my CAS Sweet Sunday card. I love the new core color of Cajun Craze and paired with Crumb Cake it gives this card a fall masculine feel, don'tcha think?

I used another fave, the level 2 hostess set called Apple Blossom. I stamped the tall leaves with Cajun craze and early espresso. The brads used on the side are some I had in my stash. I used the spiral edge punch along the top and added the strip down the side in Cajun craze that was embossed with the square lattice EF. I stamped the sentiment with Cajun craze ink, it comes from the "Kind Thanks" stamp set.

I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week, I would love to see what you come up with, create a card or scrapbook page with this sketch and then go to Karen's blog and link up your project for all of us to see.



OK, let's see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team has in store for us this week:

Karen-the Sweetest Thing

Jen-JenTapler Designs

Karen-Paper Playhouse

Laura-Scrapnextras

Lynn-The Queen's Scene

Nancy-iStamp not playing for a while, but go by and give her some love.

Sarah-Jane-Janeybell

Joanne Basile-just a little something....



Well, thank you for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic, Vicki! Love the CAS look! I'm back from vacation and off to catch up with you!

Lynn Put said...

Oooo this is such a sharp looking card using this color combo! I love how you used the brads and the spiral punch on this!

Karen Motz said...

Beautiful Vicki!! Love the alternating hardware!!!!

Beth said...

Great colours, design and love those big brads :) tfs

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Fabulous fall card! I love seeing all the new SU stuff that you just make me need! Those brads are amazing!

Monique said...

Great card.. oh how I love those brads :)