Cards For Sale

Monday, August 23, 2010

Halloween Bag




Good Monday Morning Peeps!! How was your weekend? Ours was good, good but still HOT!! I am ready for some cooler weather how about you?

Today I have a fun little box/bag to share with you. I made this bag along with my BFF Angie Kennedy Juda, she did a live Ustream broadcast on Saturday at noon, I missed the live broadcast but you can replay the video, there is a link to it on her blog. I really don't know her, so she is just my pretend BFF, but I know if I knew her she would really be my BFF!!!! LOL!!!

The bag is so much fun, you do NO cutting on this baby!!! just scoring and folding!! You don't even have to use any adhesive if you don't want, I did, of course because I am just anal that way!! I changed my up just a bit from hers, I used pumpkin pie card stock and the DS paper is from a retired Halloween pack. The little witch on the front is from the Greeting Card Kids stamp set. She is stamped with black stazon ink onto shimmer white card stock. I colored with my aqua painter and ink pads. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. I had originally stamped the greeting directly under the little witch on the shimmer card stock, but messed it up so decided to cover it up by stamping onto a separate piece and using my word window and modern label punches. The main image is matted with basic black and added to the bag with some foam tape.

I used the oval punch to add a "handle" to my bag. Now if you do this be sure to punch this before glue together, because you need to punch through three layers of card stock and you know that isn't possible, ask me how I know!!! LOL!!! I already really knew that but I had to try right? I added some black striped ribbon to the top!! So stinkin' cute huh?

Pic from the back:




You can purchase all the supplies to make this box, minus the retired paper, from me, just shoot me an e-mail or if you would like to purchase a kit, with everything to make one or more, let me know!

Thanks for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

11 comments:

Angie said...

I love it and I can't wait to make a handle for mine :)

Jodi Collins said...

This is just ADORABLE Vicki! LOVE this sweet little girl!!

Jean said...

Love this treat bag and the tube treat holder from a previous post. Can't wait to get at the Halloween goodies! (paper goodies I mean - haven't made any Halloween stuff yet this year and I always have so much fun when I do.)

Beth said...

This is darling! Great for giving some Halloween goodies!

Marisa said...

What a darling little treat bag. Will have to check out how to make it. Had to laugh at the punching through 3 layers. Yup, I've tried it too with the same result LOL!

Wendy J. said...

Oh so cute, Vicki!! Love it!

jean said...

So adorable!

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet little Halloween goody container...love it! Perfect for party favors! :)

Wendy said...

Ohh this is such an adorable little treat bag! I think i'm gonna take a try at making one of these today if my day stays uneventful! LOL I love the cute image you used and how you topped it off with that awesome ribbon! Very NICE!!! :)

Lynn Put said...

What an adorable Halloween tote!!! You are such an enabler with this cute stamp set, I love all of the sweet projects and cards you've created with it!

Lois said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!! Love the handle on it. Halloween is just around the corner, and you are sure gettin ready for it!