Cards For Sale

Thursday, August 12, 2010

MTSC86.....Wish Big




Good Thursday Morning Peeps!!!

Today's card share is made with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. I was playing around a bit with my copics coloring these fun little flowers in different colors. I like them, might not be traditional colors for a daisy, but still cute.

I thought the front one matched the new in color, poppy parade, fairly well, so I picked that color for card base. Since I haven't gotten much new DS paper yet, I needed this one to not have any, sigh!!!!! I used some basic black for matting. I stamped the flower onto some PTI white and colored with the copics. The sentiment is from the Short & Sweet Stamp set. I added some felt rick-rack ribbon from my stash and a couple of white brads.

Well, that is all for me today, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!!

Vicki

3 comments:

Beth said...

Very pretty card Vicki! Gorgeous flowers and lovely colors and texture :)

Marisa said...

There are those cute flowers again :D Wonderfully coloured and I love the touch of black, makes things pop so nicely.

Jenn Diercks said...

This is stunning. I love the popped out of the box flower. The colors are gorgeous.