Cards For Sale

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mojo.......Birthday Wishes



Happy Hump Day Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made with the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.

I chose to make a square card, this one is 5 inch square of crumb cake card stock. I followed that with rose red card stock and the DSP is from the Springtime Vintage paper pack.

The stamp set I used is one of the free SAB sets called Sweet Summer. Love this set, it may be my favorite of the SAB stamps. The sentiment is from the Occasional Quotes Hostess set. The rose red scallop is the new 2-3/8 inch punch. I ran that scallop circle through the square lattice EF. I added some rose red seam binding and some crochet trim layered together and tied into a pretty bow.

The flower heads on the main panel is cut out and added to the panel with dimensionals. I used rose red and old olive to color in the flowers with my aqua painter.



Well, that is all from me today, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING

Vicki

6 comments:

Wendy J. said...

Beautiful, Vicki! I've got to get that stamp inked up. It's been sitting way too long! You've given me lots of inspiration for it!

Marisa said...

You always make that set sing, Vicki :) Another beauty.

Wendy said...

This sure is pretty, Vicki! You've done amazing things with this set and this one is no exception! Love, love, love this! :)

gamma stamps said...

does not matter what you stamp on that card - it would be awesome with any stamp!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful girl! Love the double ribbon! Pretty!

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous and I am so inspired by your projects here. If you love Kraft perhaps you will consider joining our challenges over at The Kraft Journal http://www.thekraftjournal.blogspot.com. Our projects require the use of Kraft cardstock and there are chances to win supplies from Kraft Outlet as well as Design feature spots and blog buttons. We'd love to have you join in with us!