Cards For Sale

Friday, March 11, 2011

SC323.....Hello



TGIF Peeps!!! Hope you all had a great week, we have had some cool and rainy days here is Southwest Missouri, but a warm up is on its way for the weekend.

Today I am sharing a card I made with the sketch this week on Splitcoaststampers. I did have a bit of a struggle with the angle piece behind the main panel, but I finally got it figured out and I like the finished card. I used a couple of in this years in colors on here, I haven't really used them that much so it was a nice change to work with a couple. I chose Poppy Parade and Blushing Bride. The base of the card is Blushing Bride and I followed that with some poppy parade and then some DS paper from the level 1 hostess in color paper pack. The angle piece is made up of some poppy parade, punched on both sides with the lace edge punch and a strip of blushing bride DS paper down the middle.


I added some blushing bride ribbon down the angled strip and tied a bow and attached to the top with my glue gun. The main image piece is a flower stamp from the Friends 24-7 stamp set and is masked and stamped repeatedly onto some water color paper with black stazon. I colored with my aqua painter using old olive, poppy parade and outlined with crumb cake ink. I matted this with poppy parade and blushing bride card stock. I added some silver pearls to the corners and made a "Hello" sentiment flag to add to the main panel. The Hello comes from the tiny teacup stamp.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks for coming by today! HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Jen Conrad said...

Hi Vicki :) Can you please tell me where you get your silver pearls from??? I have searched high and low and just cannot find them anywhere!
Thanks so much!
Jen Conrad

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors together and it makes for such a bright and vibrant card.

Marisa said...

Gorgeous as always :)

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, this is beautiful!!! Love the little silver pearls you added!

Jodi said...

Vicki, I love this card it is so pretty. I just love your creations. Keep up the good work.
~Jodi

Wendy said...

As always, Vicki, this is gorgeous! I love your colored image and how you did that middle strip with ribbon! Your so stinkin creative! :) I love the silver beads too and can no longer find them either. Do you know where to find any?

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

This is a beautiful card! Following you via Stampin' Connection.

http://stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com

Lesley said...

Oh my! Love the bold colours.