Cards For Sale

Friday, March 18, 2011

Free 4 All.....Easter Wishes




TGIF Peeps!!! I was up and out early this morning, had a nice long walk and ran a couple of errands. It is nice to be feeling better!

Today's card share is made with the Free 4 All Challenge: How Does Your Garden Grow today on splitcoaststampers. I went for my Stampin' Up Abundant Hope stamp set. I love the daffodil stamp in that set! I stamped several onto some white card stock with Memento London Fog ink. I colored them with various copics. I then cut them all out to add to my card.

The base is Crumb cake card stock and the designer series paper is from the SAB Ice Cream Parlor DSP. Love this pretty little pumpkin pie sheet. I made the image piece out of more crumb cake and whisper white. The white was embossed with the dot folder and my big shot. I then tied a pretty daffodil delight satin ribbon and bow around the bottom of the panel. I added my flowers to the piece with dimensionals and tucking the bottoms under the ribbon.




The sentiment on here comes from the Stampin' Up Something to Celebrate stamp set which is a level 2 hostess set from the mini. I used the large oval and scallop oval punches. I added some basic pearls to the corners and the sentiment piece.

I have daffodils just like these blooming in my yard right now, they are so pretty and some of my favorite spring flowers!

Well, that is all from me today, thanks fro stopping by and be sure and come by in the morning for my OCC challenge sample.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

To color and cut out all of those flowers is amazing enough. I was looking for this stamp the other day. I love how you used it!

Allison said...

So beautiful! Your colouring is amazing!

Marisa said...

So good to hear you are feeling better, Vicki :) Your daffodils are wonderful - I've seen a few coming here and there and it is so nice to see. Have a great weekend.

Wendy said...

So pretty and very springy! I love this, Vicki! :)
Happy TGIF!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, this is beautful! A spring time delight! I went out to cut some daffodils and ours are still in bud form...guess I have a later variety. Glad you're feeling better...I'm fighting some kind of crud...endless cough, sinus drainage and all that good stuff - not! Have a great w/e!

Beth said...

So pretty Vicki!

Leigh said...

Beautiful daffodils Vicki. Lovely card.