Cards For Sale

Friday, July 30, 2010

PPA53.....Baby Congratulations




Good Saturday Morning Peeps! Are you staying cool where you are at? It is like a miserable sauna here, sooooo HOT and HUMID!!!

Today I have a fun little card I made using thePals Paper Arts Challenge. This week the challenge is a Monochromatic Color Challenge using purple, any shades of purple!

I used the new in color Concord Crush and the retired Pale Plum, this is one color I will miss alot, I stocked up on it tho so I have a good stash. I used the new single stamp called "Baby Steps", I think it is soooo cute!! I love those little elephants. I used last weeks sketch from Taylored Expressions for my layout on this card. I am too late to link up over there but I still like this sketch alot.

The base of the card is concord crush and then I followed that with whisper white and then more concord crush that was embossed with my Swiss Dot EF. I stamped the elephants with concord crush ink onto whisper white twice. I cut out the ears and added them over the the stamped image with some dimensionals. The hearts are punched with pale plum and the Heart to Heart punch and added with dimesionals too. The "baby" is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes and is stamped with Concord Crush ink onto the heart. I added some silver cording and silver pearls.

Well, that is all from me, Thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Lesley said...

This is adorable Vicki! I love the colours and the layout us perfect for these little guys! SO cute!
Smiles,
Lesley

katemeri said...

This is so cute!

Linda Callahan said...

I just got this set - I think it is adorable! After seeing what you did I definitely have to ink it up - this is so sweet and the Concord Crush looks great with the plum! Thanks for playing at PPA!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh, what a sweet new set! Love the heart you popped up!

Lois said...

How cute is this!!! I love it. I love the use of Concord Crush! And that little heart all popped up, so cute!!!

Ann Schach said...

This is just too cute! I love this little stamp! Great job with the "purple" challenge! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is adorable!