Cards For Sale

Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Paper Players



Happy Sunday Peeps!!!

Today I am excited to share that Lesley from  The Paper Players asked me to fill in for a month while one of the Players was on vacation!! I was honored and happily agreed!
This week the challenge is a sketch from Lesley:


I pulled out another favorite new Stampin Up sets called "Stippled Blossoms". This set is gorgeous which makes it easy to make a pretty card, and you all know love flowers.
This time I used a couple of retired things along with some current. I stamped the flowers with wisteria and concord crush (retired) inks. The leaves are done with luck limeade and artichoke. I then used my trusty paper snips and cut them all out. I added them to the white embossed piece with some dimesionals. Just arranging til I got something I like.


The DSP on here is the other retired item on my card, it comes from the Sweet Shop paper pack. 
The sentiment is from the "Curly Cute" stamp set.
I added some wisteria bakers twine and a few basic pearls to finish it off.

Be sure and visit The Paper Players Blog to see what the others did with this fun sketch.
Thanks so much for stopping by and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a gorgeous card, Vicki! I love the texture and that beautiful flower! Welcome to the team!

Gail S. said...

So soft and pretty! Love the flowers!

Marisa said...

Congrats on the DT gig. Lovely card using the sketch.

LeAnne said...

So glad you filled in for Nance this week with this gorgeous card!! Love the colors you used...very pretty!

Sharon Field said...

Beautiful card Vicki! My favorite color combo, lovley!

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, this is GORGEOUS in purple! LOVE it! Hope I can find some time to play along!

Debbie said...

This is a gorgeous card!! I love all the detail and texture!!

Conniecrafter said...

Such pretty colors, lovely flowers and great border!