Cards For Sale

Friday, June 22, 2012

Stamping 411 .....Here for you


Hello Peeps!!

Time for another new sketch challenge on the Stamping 411 Blog

Here is our sketch for this week:

This is actually the first card I made when I received my new Stampin Up "Pleasant Poppies" stamp!

I am totally loving this stamp, so pretty! I also used some of the new fun Polka Dot DSP.
The poppies were stamped with black stazon onto white card stock and colored. I then ran the image through my big shot using the Square Lattice EF. Love the look of this.


The sentiment on here comes from another new set called Blooming with Kindness. The sentiments and font in this set are so pretty.
I have an excess of the smallest pearls that comes in the assorted pearl pack and had been looking for a way to use some of them. I added them around the sentiment piece, I think it looks nice....whatcha think?
I added three pearls in the upper corner and some white taffeta ribbon to finish it off.

Be sure and head on over to the 411 Blog to see what the others have done with this sketch
Thanks for stopping by today and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

9 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

I love the little pearls around the sentiment - really adds to it. You and I have the opposite problem - I always use the littlest ones first and have lots of the larger ones when I want a smaller one still :o)

Selene Kempton said...

This is so totally gorgeous, like everything you make. Another gorgeous creation GF!

Mary Lou Glick said...

Vicki, I love the way you have used Pleasant Poppies on this card! Very pretty!

Terstamper said...

Lots of gorgeous details. That Poppy stamp is a must on my list.

Ter ;)

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous girl!
Love that stamp and still haven't used it. Today! Yep. You have inspired me.

Linda Callahan said...

Polka dots and poppies - can't go wrong! Beautiful!

Gail S. said...

Wow! I was not going to buy this stamp but after looking at your cards....you are making me real tempted! Beautiful!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

I love this card Vicki. It made me pull mine out and create.....beautiful!

Patti Chesky said...

So pretty!!!!! That new background stamp is da bomb!!! I love how you used the embossing folder to play on the texture!!!