Cards For Sale

Monday, June 25, 2012

It's a Merry Monday


Happy Monday Peeps!
It is time for another new Merry Monday Sketch Challenge!

Here is the fabulous sketch this week:


I love this new Stampin Up DSP called "Be of Good Cheer".
I used Cherry Cobbler for the base of the card and the next layer is on of the new in colors "Gumball Green" and then some of the fun DSP.
I made my little poinsettia with the Blossom Petals Punch. I punched out 16 of the small petal and alternated them around a small punched circle to build the flower. I used a dimensional between layers and then added three pearls to the center that I colored with a copic marker.
The sentiment on here comes from the new More Merry Messages stamp set, thanks to my friend Wendy for letting me use that. I added some gumball green ribbon under the sentiment and tied a bow above.


Be sure and hop on over to Lesley's blog to see what the others did with this sketch.
Thanks so much for stopping by and
HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki


8 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

OH this is beautiful, Vicki! Your flower turned out wonderfully!!! Love these new papers too!

Bonnie said...

What a pretty poinsettia you've built, Vicki! I've ordered that paper. Can't wait for it to come.

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous, Vicki! I love this paper! Your flower is the perfect touch!

Debbie said...

This is so beautiful!! I love that poinsettia!! Red and green are the best Christmas colors, IMHO!! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Christmas card Vicki. I love the poinsettia flower against that DSP.

Lynda said...

Oh I cannot wait until Sept comes in Australia and we get to see all the things you have!!! Love this card Vicki and the flower rocks. Another stunner.

LeAnne said...

This DP is so fun & versatile--what a wonderful Christmas card! Love the sentiment and of course, your flower is divine!

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic card, I love your funky poinsettia.