Cards For Sale

Saturday, September 5, 2009

WSC Give Thanks



Good Saturday Morning Peeps!

Today I am sharing a card with you made with Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge.

The card is a 4-1/4 inch square. The base is always artichoke, followed by elegant eggplant and then the DS paper is from the Autumn Traditions. The leaf stamp is from the "Falling Leaves" Stamp Set. It is stamped with elegant eggplant ink onto white cardstock and then punched out with the 1-1/4 inch circle punch. It is then matted with a 1-3/8 inch elegant eggplant circle.

I did alot of piercing on this one. I pierced each section around the edges. The main image panel piece is pierced on the corners.

I punched out two more mustard pieces with the word window punch and trimmed them off on one end and added them to the top side. I then added a elegant eggplant brad to each.

That's it, very simple, easy peasy!

Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

9 comments:

Unknown said...

so nicely done! great card.

Jacquel said...

Fabulous Vicki..tfs!!!

Mickey Tait said...

Beautiful. I love the paper piercing.

Lois said...

Another AWESOME creation. I love it. See you soon!

Lisa Reber said...

Great card Vicki! I have not had much luck with this DSP (so not my colors)but you have inspired me to pull it back out and try again!

Beate said...

Beautiful fall card! Thank you so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous!

enjoy *~*

Rhonda Langley said...

Love the layout! You have more patience than I!

Dawn Easton said...

Wonderful fall card, Vicki! Love all that piercing!