Cards For Sale

Friday, September 4, 2009

SCSC Dasher




Good Friday Morning Peeps! It is another cool rainy day here in southwest Missouri. Hope you all are ready for the long weekend! I sure am!

Well, the card I am sharing today is called my mojo-less Dasher. I feel I have lost it people! LOL!!!

This card was created with this weeks sketch on splitcoast. I started with a base of real red and then followed that with some very vanilla and then the DS paper used is from the Merry Moments DS pack. The reindeer is called Dasher and is stamped with chocolate chip ink onto very vanilla cardstock. I matted it with some real red cardstock and pierced all around the edge with my piercing tool and mat pack. I added some old olive 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon before adding the main image panel with some dimensionals. I tied a bow with the ribbon and added it to the corner with some glue dots. I then used some red stickles to add some sparkle to the image panel. I also put a small dot onto the reindeer's nose. Tooo Cute!

Well, that is all for today, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!

Vicki

9 comments:

Lois said...

Your Dasher is simply "dashing"
I love him! and I love the card.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, and pretty simple, too! Thanks for sharing.

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute Vicki! You absolutely still have mojo! LOVE this!

Reina said...

You did it again my friend, BRAVO to you and the dashing Dasher. Love this card :)

Sara said...

This is darling!!!

Rhonda Langley said...

Vicki-I just love your cards and all the depth and details they have! And I just realized that somehow I left Dasher off my order UGH!! Oh, well gives me an excuse to place another order right????

Jacquel said...

I love it Vicki...very nice work!!

carol h said...

I love this card, I just ordered DASHER after seeing soo many beautiful cards made with it, Yours is definitely included. Just Beautiful!!!! TFS

Anonymous said...

AWWWWESOME!! I love this little reindeer!! I just ordered mine and can't wait for it!!

Your card is FAN-TAS-TIC!