Cards For Sale

Monday, September 7, 2009

SSSC Happy Halloween



Good Monday Morning Peeps. Hope you are all enjoying the Labor Day Weekend, at least those of you who get the day off.

My card today are made with Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. I really love this layout, simple and sweet!

My card is a 5 inch square and the base is made from basic black. I then followed it with some pumpkin pie cardstock and then the DS paper I used is last years Halloween pack, now retired.

The main image is stamped with black stazon onto water colored paper. I stamped the large pumpkin first and then masked it off and stamped the little one. I colored them in using my aquapainter and the inks I used are, more mustard, pumpkin pie, really rust ruby red and chocolate chip. The pumpkins are from the Autumn Harvest set, the spider comes from the retired Autumn Apparitions and the sentiment is from Teeny Weeny Wishes.

I added a couple of sticky gold rhinestones to the spiders eyes. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the fence and then a two black brads on the sentiment and on the layer behind the main image.

Well, that is all for today, thanks so much for by stopping and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

10 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Vicki your Halloween card for the sketch is fantastic! I love how you added the MS punched fence in the back ground and the cute little spider! So fun!

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

I love this card ... great job.

One of your followers. xo, Marian

Lois said...

What a fun card. I love the fence, so cute.

France Martin said...

Just found your blog today and I have to tell have great it is! Love it.

Jodi Collins said...

How fantastic Vicki! LOVE this layout and the dp and stamps you used make me smile! LOVE that punch too!

carol h said...

Great card. Love those PUMPKINS!!!! And the fence!!!! How cute.

Dawn Easton said...

Ha! Love that spider just danglin' there...perfect!

Jacquel said...

Awesome card Vicki...love that DSP you used!

Karen Giron said...

Wow Vicki! This card is just SO cute - love the way you colored in those pumpkins! I'm loving the fence border and the little spider is a brilliant touch!!

Rhonda Langley said...

Cute! The spider is a great touch and your coloring is great!