Cards For Sale

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Give Thanks



Good Tuesday Morning Peeps! Hope you all are enjoying your day.

Today I am sharing a card and a place card. I made these with Thanksgiving in mind. We are not really formal type people, but I do love to dress up the table for Thanksgiving dinner. I had just gotten this hostess set "Holiday Best" and when looking at it I thought the "Give Thanks" stamp would be perfect for the place cards I wanted to make.

The place card is 4 by 3 inches. The base is soft suede and the DS paper is from the Autumn Traditions DS paper. I stamped the main image onto white card stock. I inked it up with soft suede, ruby red, old olive and more mustard. I hand wrote the name, but before I make more of these and use them for Thanksgiving I need to find a pretty font and print them out. I added a mini library clip and a bow.

The card is made with the same colors and I just changed the layout up a bit. I added some vintage brads to it.

Well, that is all for today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Beth said...

These are great Vicki- love the Autumn papers! The little place card is lovely - super way to use those tiny paper clips :)

Jeanette said...

Beautiful.

Jacquel said...

These are just awesome Vicki and the layouts are great!! I have that hostess set but haven't inked it up yet. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Cindy said...

I just spent the last 30 minutes enjoying your blog--I love your work! I'll return often!

carol h said...

Great idea. I love the idea of the place cards. Very cute.

Lisa Reber said...

Beautiful as usual Vicki! Love the place card idea...so simple and elegant. Will be caseing this one for sure!
Lisa

Lois said...

Very cool! I love them both!!!

Rhonda Langley said...

Great fall colors! Love the clips!