Cards For Sale

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

MTSC For All You Do



Happy Hump Days peeps!!!

Today's card is made with Mercy's Tuesday sketch Challenge.

I thought I would take a break from all the fall and Halloween cards I have been making lately. so I pulled out a favorite in color, rich razzleberry and the DS paper is from the Cottage Wall DS pack. The base is old olive. the stamp set I used is called "For All You Do". I stamped the stem onto white cardstock and then stamped the sentiment just to the side. I stamped the flowers onto some scrap white and cut them out and added them to the panel with dimensionals. I added some bling to it with some sticky rhinestones. I pierced the corners with my piercing tool and mat pack. I also added some rich razzleberry ribbon.

Well, that is it for today, thanks for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Love what you've done with Mercy's sketch!! Lovely colour combo and the brads on the flower stem are a wonderful touch. Great card.

Unknown said...

vicki...this is so stunning! great colors...and you used one of my fave dsp packs, too! beautifully done!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...can't wait to see next week's submission! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Jaspere said...

Beautiful Vicki

Joanne Travis said...

This is so gorgeous, Vicki!!

Lois said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

Monica Gale said...

Oh my, gorgeous beyond words, you are such a clever and takented lady Vicky I just love your work. M xxx

Pam Varnell said...

Pure gorgeousness Vicki. Love it!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us on the sketch challenge. Hugs!!

Mary Fish said...

I'm in awe of your work. I have peeked around your blog all the way back to this post. You are a bundle of paper crafting talent! Hugs, Mary