Cards For Sale

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MTSC Grateful Greetings



Happy Hump Day Peeps!!!

Today's card is made with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge.

I made my card a bit bigger to accommodate the pumpkins and sentiment I wanted to use. The finish size is 5 x 5-1/2 inches. I dug out some of last years fall DS paper, Autumn Vines.

The base of the card is chocolate chip and then layered with really rust and the DS paper. I cut out a top not with really rust and another pattern of the DS paper. Trimmed the DS paper and layered it over the really rust. I cut it flat on one side.

i stamped the pumpkins and greeting onto watercolor paper with black stazon. I colored in the pumpkins with my aqua painter and used more mustard, pumpkin pie, really rust and ruby red ink. The stems and ground was colored in with chocolate chip, altho the sentiment covers most of the ground.

I used 5/8 inch chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon. I added some pretty leaves brad from my stash. the circle and scallop is cut with my nesties and cuttlebug. The pumpkin image and sentiment are mounted with dimensionals.

Well, that is all for today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Rose said...

Another beautiful Fall card! Just stunning!

Sporty Stamper said...

Great Fall card!

Lois said...

Great card. Love the colors and everythng. Especially your coloring of the pumpkins.

See you next week.

Jaspere said...

This is so great and festive.

Unknown said...

vicki...this is gorgeous! great coloring, too...what a perfect fall card!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week, and i hope to see you again next week! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, this is wonderful girl! I love the warm feeling and those pretty leaf brads!

Lisa Reber said...

Beautiful card Vicki! Love that DSP too!

Reina said...

LOve the DSP and coloring you do. Lovely card Vicki