Cards For Sale

Monday, June 7, 2010

Curtain Call...Thanks for all you do.




Good Monday Morning Peeps!!

Today's card share is made with this weeks Curtain Call Color Challenge.

I haven't gotten to play in Stacey's color challenge for a couple of weeks and was sooo glad I found a bit of time yesterday to play. This weeks colors are, Bashful Blue, whisper white, night of navy and certainly celery. Great combo right?

I started the card with a base of whisper white and then I followed that with night of navy and then more white that was embossed with the Swiss dot EF.

My main image is from the Awash with Flowers set. I stamped with bashful blue and then used black stazon for the outline stamps of the stem and flower. I colored the stem and leaves in with my aqua painter and certainly celery ink. The sentiment comes from the Absolutely Fabulous, retired, stamp set. I added a bit of bashful blue DS paper and the ribbon is 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon. I pierced all around the top and sides of the image panel. It is matted with night of navy card stock and added to the base with foam tape.



Well, that is all from me today, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Love what you've created, here, Vicki :D Great use of this week's colours and I'm loving all that white space wtih touch of navy. Great card and thanks for playing the Curtain Call :D

Lois said...

Great colors and great card. Love it!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Ah...simply beautiful! :)

Rene said...

this is tooooooo cute.

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply beautfiul Vicki!!! You rocked these CC colors!!! Hugs ~S~

Sue said...

simply stunning Vicki, you have worked the colour perfectly! Great to have you back at Curtain Call for another week of fun! :)