Cards For Sale

Thursday, September 17, 2009

SC JOY!!!




Good Thursday Morning Peeps!

Today's card is made with this week's sketch on Splitcoast.

I like this sketch, no surprise I do love sketch challenges, and I knew when I saw it I knew I wanted to use the Delightful Decorations set that I borrowed from my friend Lois.

I started the card with a base of old olive and followed that with real red and the DS paper is from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty pack and also form the Merry Moments Ds pack.

I layered with old olive and real red. the images are stamped with old olive and real red ink. The red one is stamped onto scrap white and punched out with the ornament punch. I added silver cording, and bows and then some bling with sticky rhinestones. I added a bit of white ribbon to one end.

Great to have a jump start on some Christmas cards!

well,l that is all for today, Thanks so much for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

10 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is seriously GORGEOUS Vicky!! LOVE those ornaments!

Kharlie Bug said...

Love this card!

Anonymous said...

Reallllly pretty! I love this card!

Lois said...

Love it love it love it!!!!
It's so pretty. TFS

Jaspere said...

Wow I love this. So festive.

Reina said...

Lovely card!

Rhonda Langley said...

Great card! I love how you popped up the middle image and of course I love all the bling!

**Nancy** said...

Gorgeous!!!

Connie Collins said...

Oh Vicki! This card is so lovely. I am so impressed. I have this stamp set still NIB...hopefully someday I will get to it. You have inspired me.

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

Stunning! xo, Marian