Cards For Sale

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So Thankful



Good Tuesday Morning Peeps!

Today's card is made with the sketch on the Pals Paper Arts Blog.

I have to admit that I struggled a bit with this sketch, those little circles and then I find it hard to make a card without a sentiment on the front. So I had to find a way to put my ribbon on and the sentiment.

The stamp set used is "Falling Leaves". My card base is made with elegant eggplant, followed by soft suede and then the DS paper is from the Autumn Traditions pack.

I stamped the leaves in more mustard, ruby red and elegant eggplant. the are then punched out with my 1-1/4 inch circle punch and layered onto a 1-3/8 inch soft sued circle. That is then layered onto an elegant eggplant scallop circle. I pierced the scallops on each circle. These are then mounted to the card with some dimensionals.

The sentiment comes from the same set and is stamped with soft suede ink. I cut it out and used the curly label punch on the end. The strip across the top is also elegant eggplant is also pierced on both edges. I added some soft suede ribbon across this piece and attached it to the base. I then tied a bow knot with more ribbon. Finally the sentiment is curled a bit and attached to the ribbon with a mini library clip and then a bit of glue to the end.

Well, that is all for today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!

Vicki

6 comments:

FRO said...

As usual this is absolutely beautiful.

Jacquel said...

Lovely card Vicki...I like that DSP you used too!

Joanne Travis said...

This is so beautiful, Vicki!! I love this paper and that leaf set.

Lois said...

Beatiful card Vicki. I love it.

Jaspere said...

Leaves, leaves and more leaves. Love them all!

Reina said...

I love all the fall colors and how you use the SU DP.