Cards For Sale

Monday, September 14, 2009

Joy



Good Monday Morning Peeps!

Today's card is made with the Crazy 4 Challenges sketch. This is a new challenge blog, and this month each weeks challenge is to be a sketch challenge. I love sketch challenges, and this weeks sketch is a super fun one, I love it!

I started the card with a base of white, 4-3/4 inch by 9-1/2 inches, folded in half. I followed that with a 4-1/2 inch square of real red and then a 4-1/4 inch square of white. The DS paper is from the new pack called Christmas Cocoa, each square is a 2 inches.

The center element is made up of 2-1/2 inch square of real red and then a 2-3/8 inch square of white. I pierced all around the edge of this with my piercing tool and mat pack. The "Joy" bulb comes from the set "Delightful Decorations". I stamped it with real red ink onto some white shimmer card stock and used the matching ornament punch to punch it out. It is then mounted to the center with some dimensionals. I used some non-SU white satin ribbon to make a bow and the piece going up and over the top of the square. Finally I added a large white brad to each corner.

Well, that is all for today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

10 comments:

Rose said...

So pretty and elegant! I really like the color combo!

Danderella said...

Beautiful card...I love that you only used 2 colours...it is just fabulous.

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome job on the sketch, love it.

Jenn in GA said...

stunning and fabuloso! am going to CASE it for sure!

Lois said...

Love it!!!!

StampOwl said...

so pretty, thanks for playing with the C4C

Jaspere said...

This is beautiful Vicki

Unknown said...

beautiful card.

Reina said...

Very pretty.I love the elegant look to it.

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Vicki!