Cards For Sale

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Grateful




Good Tuesday morning peeps.

Today's card was made for the color challenge on splitcoast. The colors we were to use are going gray, very vanilla, and really rust. Such a pretty combo. The gray looks almost like silver and makes a very pretty fall card. I used the SU set Thoroughly Thankful. I stamped my main image. which is a collage type stamp, with black stazon on watercolor paper. I then used my aquapainter to color in the images. I then cut them apart and mounted them on a strip of really rust. The sentiment is from the so many words set, that I cut apart and mounted on junga type blocks last year. The base of the card is the going gray then a layer of very vanilla followed by a layer of really rust. I used the leaf and dot stamp from the same set to fill in the BG on the really rust piece. I stamped it with versamark. I also paper pieced the bottom and added some ribbon with a mini silver spiral clip and some silver sticky rhinestones.

That's it for today, I have to start some holiday baking tonight. What are you making? Tonight I am making a pumpkin roll and grinding my cranberries and covering them with some sugar to start my cranberry salad. Hope ya'll have a great day and Happy Stamping!

Vicki

1 comment:

carol h said...

I really like this card. I have this set, but have yet to create a card with it!!! This gives me inspiration!!