Cards For Sale

Monday, November 24, 2008

Punchy Penguin



Good Monday Morning Peeps!

Today I have another punchy item to show you. This time it is a penguin gift card holder and tag.

The gift card holder was made for the technique lover's challenge on
splitcoast. It is a pop up gift card holder and super simple to make! the penguin is made from punches, the one I saw used the wide oval SU punch, which I don't have yet, so I used my coluzzle, the third oval from the center, and it worked great. The rest is the other oval punches, the word window punch, and various circle punches and the three flower punch is used for the feet. I think he is adorable and I have a niece who is crazy about penguins so I will put her Christmas gift card in this one. She will love it!


Here is a view of it opened:



And another gift tag I made with him:





So do you love the punchy penguin? I know I do and he was easy peasy!

thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

Vicki

No comments: