Cards For Sale

Friday, November 28, 2008

CASED Cards




Good Afternoon Peeps!! So sorry for the late post. I had a very busy morning at work!

Today's cards are both CASED Cards. The first one here is a case of one in the SU Catalog, on page 143, I think, don't have my book here with me so I can't check that to be sure.

I changed a couple of things, I used stamps where they used rub-ons for the flowers. I used the small flower stamp from the SU Eastern Bloom set. Stamped with versamark on old olive, riding hood red and so saffron paper and embossed with white embossing powder. I then cut them out and mounted them on the white PTI cardstock with a pop dot. Then I used my trusty stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the words from the SU set Absolutely Fabulous. I also used a different DS paper and added a layer of chocolate chip behind the DS paper and the main image panel. It is all mounted on a piece of old olive card stock. A sweet little thank you card!




This next card is a direct CASE of
this beauty by Sharon Johnson aka notimetostamp on splitcoast. A great masculine birthday card. I love the star punches and don't use them nearly enough. The DS paper is from the Urban Garden pack, I love the colors in that pack and have used them alot, I need to order a new pack before it retires.

Well, that is it for today.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!

Vicki

No comments: