Cards For Sale

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fall Friend




A quick post for you all today! This is a card I made last month for my AAA swap on splitcoast. We were to make a card for the recipient in their favorite fall colors, they chose two, and we could add a neutral. My little acorn's favorite fall colors are old olive and orange, I used pumpkin pie.

I used the retired SU spectrum pad called pumpkin patch. I stamped the leaves with the spectrum pad randomly and then over stamped them again with the weathered BG stamp in chocolate chip. I also used the spectrum pad to stamp the sentiment panel, I love this stamp from the SU All Holidays set, it is the main reason I bought that set.

I am going to a friends house tonight for some stamping fun and laughs!!! Can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments: