Cards For Sale

Monday, December 1, 2008

Snowman Gift Tags and Box



Good Monday morning Peeps! It is the season for freezing here!!! BRRRRRRRRR......cold, cold and even some snow!


Today I have a fun little project for ya! I borrowed this snowman stamp from a friend Saturday night, I just love him!!! I say borrowed but I think she had no choice but to let me borrow it because I told her to keep an eye on it because I might just sneek it into my bag.

I started by stamping the snowman image on watercolor paper but because it is so small I ended up just coloring him with my markers, just the hat and the scarf, so regular cardstock would be fine. I cut im out with my circle nesties and layered him with some bashful blue and night of navy that was also cut with the nesties, one scallop and one petite scallop. The tag opens to allow for a personal greeting on the inside. I layered in a white circle on the inside.

The box was made with

this template. I adjusted the size to 3x3 to accommodate the tags. It holds 6 nicely.


I tied some bashful blue grosgrain ribbon around the top and made a bow. For the box I sorta reversed the colors and used the navy behind the snowman and used the bashful blue on the box, a small square that I ran through the cuttlebug with the swiss dot embossing folder.


That's all for today, Hope you have a great Monday, and Happy Stamping!

Vicki

1 comment:

Lois said...

All I'm gonna say is....
I WANT THAT STAMP!!!!!!!! No, really these are the cutest tags. And they are really really cute IRL.