Cards For Sale

Sunday, February 10, 2019

You've Been on My Mind


Happy Sunday Peeps!!!

A fun new/old sketch at CAS(E) this sketch was the start for my card today.



I recently took the plunge and got a few Stampin Up Blends and I was anxious to give them a try.
I bought the Tea Together set and earned the matching dies just because I love the flowers.
They were my starting point for my card.

I stamped a couple of the flower a images a few times on some scrap
 thick whisper white with Black Memento ink 
and colored them with a combo of my Blends and Copic Markers.
 I definitely need more Blends! 
I die cut them out and went about making the rest of the card.

I used the stitched rectangle dies for all my rectangles on my card.
Love them!!


I used Highland Heather card stock and a piece of Gingham Gala DSP.

The sentiment is from the Butterfly Gala stamp set 
and finished with a few sequins from the adhesive back sequin pack in the Gingham Gala line.

Thanks for coming by today!

Vicki
 



2 comments:

Marie said...

Such a pretty card!

Wendy said...

Oh gosh, this is very pretty, Vicki! Love that gingham paper in that color and your pop of color from the flowers! Super fun design, too!