Cards For Sale

Friday, July 3, 2015

Hoo-Ray Treat Pails!!




Happy Friday Peeps!!

Popping in here quickly to share some cute little treat pails I made.
 My wonderful friend Wendy form WeeBeeStampin4Fun challenged me a while back to use these pails again, (you may remember our challenge back in February with these pails, you can see THAT POST HERE). 

So challenged accepted, even tho I was down to the very last minuted doing these, I think they turned out cute. 
I have a lot to live up to with Wendy, I feel she is the queen of the treat makers, she makes treats for all the holidays and they are always sooooo cute!!

So anyway, I went off to Michael's and found me a few more of these pails to decorate.
I just got these three done, I used Real Red and Night of Navy and the striped paper is some from an old Paper Pumpkin kit.

The stamps are from the Be the Hero stamp set. such a fun set with the stars and cute sayings.

On the first one I used the Night of Navy card stock and embossed it with the Lucky Stars EF.
I added the string of stars around the top, which is also from the same Paper Pumpkin kit that the striped paper came from

To all the pails I made a little key chain type sentiment holder using the Hoo-Ray stamp and added it to the bottle cap with some dimensionals.  I used my Crop a dial to punch the hole for the chain and the pails come with a little washer that is used to open the lid on the pail. It is on the chain as well.


This one used the Real Red card stock  that is embossed with the Lucky Star EF as well.


This one has the striped DSP and the celebrate is from the Endless Birthday Wishes set.



I made pom poms for the top of these with red, white and blue yarn and I added a bow to each one using some of the silver 1/4" ribbon.
The stars are stamped and added with dimensionals as well. I layered more stars over the top of a couple and stamped stars on one of them, all from the same stamp set.


Another little shot of all three:
I didn't have any chocolates on hand (they are a no-no for me right now) but I did find some of these cute little red and white striped mints in the cabinet and they fit the theme so win, win!!!



Be sure and head over to Wendy's BLOG to see what she did with this creative challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today 

HAPPY STAMPIN!!!


Vicki





2 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Super cute, Vicki!

Wendy said...

You know I always love everything you created! These 3 patriotic pails are so amazing! Love the papers & all the stars but that bottle cap key chain takes the cake! I love it! Another challenge well done my friend! Happy July 4th, Vicki!!!!